With it being Thanksgiving this week and a time for celebration, it seemed only fitting to announce the newest course in our library to help you grow your photography business.
Instagram for Photographers 101 is unique because it is built specifically for photographers of any kind. It’s not another Instagram course urging you to post more, but rather post less, post better quality, and get more strategic with your marketing.
This course was born out of a necessity as a work-from-home, homeschooling momma growing my own photography business. When I first started marketing on my Instagram account I followed the usual advice “Post as much as possible, hustle, show up a lot and the money will come”.
Except it didn’t.
In fact, I wasn’t getting any leads from my Instagram account at all.
I asked myself…
- what would it look like to go against the grain of popular education and decide to post less?
- What would it look like if I consciously decided to post less but better quality?
- Would it bring more leads into my inbox?
- Would it bring more slow living into my life?
- Would I be able to continue to raise my prices and book from Instagram?
As most business owners do, I experimented and failed. Tweaked…failed a little better. Tweaked…failed less. And then…BOOM.
The Instagram For Photographers Strategy
- still brings new bookings to my account from Instagram to this day, even though I haven’t posted on my photography account in almost a year.
- booked me my very first luxury job.
- started and continues to bring consistent leads into my inbox every month.
Just strategy and working smarter.
After releasing our first signature program Roadmap to Booked, we received tons of messages from Photographers who weren’t ready to make the investment yet but still wanted help marketing on their Instagram.
We decided to take everything I’ve learned over the past 7 years about marketing on Instagram that has worked for my business and countless students inside Roadmap to Booked and create a specialized course.
Instagram for Photographers 101 is born!
Taking our time and spending months on mapping out the course, creating and filming the lessons was important. We wanted to ensure that we are only including exactly what you need…no fluff…to get you results. We’ve poured our hearts into the workbook to accompany your course and help you get real results quickly. And it’s something that I’m just so proud of!
Here’s to making this quarter the BEST quarter ever for your photography business.